08 August 2006

Connections

I am looking forward to learning and developing new ideas and sharing the knowledge with you all.

Isn't is funny that despite the benefits of "e-learning" and the ability to do everything in front of a computer by yourself at home or in the office, the real driver of making this technology work is the connection of people. People who are interested in a common goal or philosophy. I have to admit without the face to face contact with you all last week I could easily become lazy and not involve myself in the project. But now I know what you all look and sound like as I tap away on the keys and I do feel the connection.

So, here's to the next 10 weeks or so of delving and using the multitude of elearning tools out there and here's to new connections.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Yes, I agree totally Tanya. You have a wonderful small supportive group so I do hope you make some positive and long term connections that allow you to tackle e-learning issues. I guess it was my belief in connections that made us choose the title for our NSW LearnScope blog - "Connections and Conversations" - that's how we learn and grow isn't it.

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home